While I was sitting in the library, in one of the small tables next to cups, with my partner Griffin, trying to get our digital narrative done, we saw some classmates running in and drying off because it was pouring outside. We were all working on the same project, so we decided to call them over and ask them how their project was going. And they told us. After talking for a bit another group came in and we all began to talk. We talked about our favorite blog post, our Halloween weekend and all of its semi-regretful events, and we talked about potential love possibilities in R-world. We talked about everything but slowly began to move away from the digital narrative, we had procrastinated. Although the draft was due the next day and we all had a lot of work to be done, we didn’t mind the INQ bonding experience, so we continued talking about random shenanigans we had all done in our lives. Even if we don’t have classes next semester I expect a hello because these guys are pretty cool.