Roanoke College Track and Field

While I grew up playing a variety of different sports, ranging from hockey to soccer, I found Track and Field in high school and immediately fell in love with the sport. I began my track and field career in 2009 and it has since carried me to find great success all the way through college. In high school I competed in most of the events, but by the time I began my college career, I was specializing in throwing events--specifically the javelin throw.

From the moment I began my athletic career in college I found great success. While there were certainly a multitude of different obstacles that I had to overcome, such as balancing athletics and academics, coping with loss, and recovering from serious injuries, I managed to learn different management and leadership skills in order to continue down the path of success. I experienced many victories over the course of my four years at Roanoke College. Individual victories, team victories, academic victories, and even a number of conference championships.

I was very fortunate to be able to have had the opportunity to find such great success in my time here thanks to my coaches and teammates that always had my back and pushed me to succeed. 

https://www.tfrrs.org/athletes/4169253/Roanoke/Mary_Kelly.html