During the seven weeks I spent out at Mountain View Elementary School, my teacher, Mr. Keith Robinson, asked me to take on the task of completing a bulletin board for the school. He told me that I was allowed to put it together however I wanted and that I could chose the topic of the bulletin board as long as I could apply the content to class. I chose the 5 components of fitness. I had learned all five components of fitness in previous Health and Physical Education classes and had thought that it would be a good idea to teach the kids about them in order to lead a more healthy and active lifestyle. During this assignment though I had to use a variety of different textbooks, search for examples online, and ask Coach Rob for ideas because I had never put together a bulletin board before. While I knew the content I still needed to find and analyze different sources in order to back up and improve my work. Not only did I research disparate sources, but I also had to complete my assignment by finding the connections to the SOLs and our lesson plans. We were just about to introduce the fitness unit to the kids and begin out fitness testing, so I thought this would be the most applicable content to choose.