I received my Bachelor's of Science degree in Health and Physical Education. The Health and Physical Education program at Roanoke College was wonderful. During your time in the program your classes focused on Health Science, Kinesiology, Sports and Recreation, as well as Teacher Education. I was able to really expand my knowledge in the Health Science and Physical Education field by completing a variety of classes and labs that encouraged individual discovery, hands on activities, and experiential learning.

My program was a growing program that was encompassed under the Health and Human Performance department. The Health and Physical Education program was one of four majors within the department. My program was fairly small which was great because it allowed for you to really get to know your professors and peers. It created a great sense of community within the classroom due to the small class size. I grew very close with my program's two head professors, and was very fortunate to work with them both in and outside of the classroom.