Loss

In college you will always experience some sort of big loss, whether it is during a big game or race, not doing well on exam,your ID, losing trust in someone because they forgot to tell you it was chicken tender day, or you may just lose that number you got last night. But all jokes aside, there is honestly one thing you don't expect to lose, but it happens, while you are in college, and that would be someone close to you. I'm talking about losing them because there life was taken away from them.

Last night I went on twitter, after coming back from Radford, and saw a series of tweets saying "RIP Jon." Being the skeptic I am, I thought this was one big sick joke, all to get favorites and retweets, but I saw his friends saying the same thing so I texted people to see what was going on, and to my dismay he did pass. He died of alcohol poisoning.

We grew up together, he almost convinced me to wrestle and do football, we would go hiking with one of my other friends, and he was just a genuine guy to everyone. He would just make everyone smile, and was well liked in our community. It was just of the blue, you honestly think certain people, and sometimes you are invincible, but things like this put your whole life in perspective.

So in college you you may experience lose in a variety of ways, but here is a way to deal with it in terms of death. Cherish your life and try to live it to the fullest; you're are in college, so try to attain all your goals, you have all the tools to attain so don't squander any oppurtunity because you just never know how long you will be on this planet, another tip is always talk to those you you cherish in your life.