DRAFT: This module has unpublished changes.
NVivo Analysis of Online Community-Based Learning Environment Sessions for Veterans who have Brain Injuries
Dr. David F. Nichols, Stephanie M. Shields, and Caitlin E. Morse
- Primarily responsible for using NVivo to analyze online sessions designed for veterans who have brain injuries with a community-based learning environment.
- Watched videos of the class meetings, coded the video content in relation to stated goals of the program using NVivo, and performed quantitative analyses of topics brought up during sessions.
- Wrote reports on what is discussed during class meetings, what aspects of the class are working well, what aspects of the class could be improved, and any feedback given by participants about the class.
- Developed a protocol that could be followed in the future by researchers analyzing videos for this program or for similar programs.
- Contracted through Roanoke College for Brain Injury Services of Southwest Virginia.
- Funded through Wounded Warrior Project grant.